Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Business Development Manager
Publicat la 13.10.2022
For our client, a company with a tradition and leader in inspection, compliance verification and certification services, we are looking for a Business Development Manager-Building & Infrastructure
Responsibilities and main activities:
• Implement the Strategy and Development plan set up by business unit manager for developing new services within the Building & Infrastructure area at company level, according to the local market specific;
• Monitor continuously the market trends as well as the requirements and needs of customers and identify opportunities in order to secure traditional services and develop new services and client's portfolio;
• Identifies factors that hinder the realization of the business development plan and proposes ways to optimize and/or adjust results and forecasts;
• Responsible for the B&I projects from all points of view (commercial, technical, financial), from offer stage until implementation and closing of the projects. Main focus on Quality of provided services, active and constant quality monitoring with 0 claims for all projects.
• Coordinates the commercial offers, assuring their follow-up and delivery to the clients within the established deadlines.
• Coordinating the projects' activities by directly supervising the internal resources and external resources (consultants, other collaborators).
• Maintaining collaborative relationships with beneficiaries, subcontractors and providers from a technical and financial point of view.
• Attend meetings and other events that can generate revenue for the company, work in the field with business unit managers or other sales representatives in the company.
• Collaborates closely with Sales & Marketing teams at local level and BV group level.
• Maintain up to date the CRM internal systems (Sales Force etc.).
• Supports the Business Unit Manager in assuring that all the assigned projects are delivered with properly qualified personnel (by company's rules and legislation where the case), maximizing the utilization rate of the FTE, monitoring closely evolution of the contract, in order to deliver projects in time, budget and quality, as per Client's requirements.
• Works together with the other business units from the district in order to offer assistance in service for traditional clients and new clients as well;
• Responsible for invoicing process and cash collection, using the resources from the BU and also from financial department;
• Coordination of meetings with the stakeholders (Client representatives, General Contractor, designers and suppliers). Establishing objectives in terms of Quality, Time and Budget. Clarification of client's requirements.
• Coordinating the phase of choosing sub-contractors for the type of services developed by Building and Infrastructure department;
• Achievement of tender documentations for tenders to which the company is invited and of the technical and commercial proposals to new or existing clients;
• Coordinates project activities by directly supervising the internal resources and external resources, (consultants and other collaborators involved: designers, project specialists, etc.);
• Negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers.
• Civil engineering university diploma;
• Over 5 years, relevant experience in construction domain (office, residential, industrial, renewable energies, power and utilities), being involved in important projects in Design stage/Execution stage/ Consultancy and Project Management stage;
• B2B Sales & BD previous proven experience, innovative, open to try new things;
• Specific licenses/accreditation's in Civil Engineering and in Project Management - it is an advantage;
• Proficiency in English is a must;
• Clean driving license;
• Strong interpersonal skills, capacity to adapt to a complex and dynamic business environment;
• Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment and decision-making abilities;
• Client oriented, with strong sales skills.