Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Business Development Manager
Publicat la 28.07.2022
• Market research for new potential business opportunities.
• Identify and develop business opportunities in automotive industry and not only.
• Being liaison between customer's potential projects and the company's resources.
• Be the company representative in the market.
• Lead quotation process with highest profit aim.
• Providing independent consultation and support to customers.
• Market research and competitive analysis.
• Work close with Operational team to understand actual capabilities and to identify new opportunities.
• Act as Local Sales person.
• Lead quotation process with highest profit/volume aim.
• Lead the marketing activities such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram pages; update and populate European website.
• More than 10 years' experience in the industrial environment in sales, production and logistic areas
• Strong IT abilities, including database analysis and ERP software. Common to work with Microsoft Office, Excel, Google applications, Skype/Google Meet, Zoom. Website builder developer knowledge is a plus.
• Very good marketing skills. Easy to work and promote the company in Social Media with quality content. Experience working with Facebook Ads, Google Ads or LinkedIn. Working and understand SEO, Google trends, Analytics, Corel/Photoshop is a plus. Provide information and insights developing Marketing Service strategies.
• Professional experience working in projects with highly business planning knowledge, including: Pricing, Negotiation, Communication, Sales and Analysis.
• Proven skills with numbers, budgets, forecasts, margins, AOP, P&L and other financial data of the companies.
• Customer service skills including project management, SKU's, bare codes, MOQ and planning of the deliveries.
• Strong technical understanding of manufacturing sector, including the entire flow: purchasing, logistics, supply chain, warehousing, production and sales.
• Experience in working with different cultures in complex environments, with teams and customers from Europe and worldwide, in site or remote.
• Good time management, highly flexible and organized.
• Positive, self-motivated and focused on results.
• Open to travel in country and abroad.
• English must be in business level; any other language is a plus.
• University degree in Economics or Business Administration.