Cauta in functie de urmatoarele criterii sau alege din lista de mai jos
Publicat la 01.07.2022
The BI Analyst is in charge of managing data retrieval and analysis within the organization. Also of acknowledging incident / service request for the Business intelligence scope, analyzing and solving the issues in accordance within the SLAs.
To provide support on BI scope based on SAP BI solution (Business Objects, Data Services, Business Warehouse)
In particular, she/he will:
• Acknowledge and classify the incoming incidents in the helpdesk system respecting the defined SLAs;
• Support the business in the use of existing BI reports and functionalities (‘How-to' requests)
• Provide the users with existing user-guides and/or create new user guides and documentation where necessary;
• Ensure that the resolution of the service requests is well documented in order to contribute to the IT Support knowledge base
• Contribute to the proactive identification of business needs for system evolution and enhancement.
• Provide analysis, develop and coordinate any new BI projects with Business Key users
• Insure daily monitoring of BI systems (job checks, availability)
• Collaborate with others IT Teams (mainly SAP and Apps)
• Minimum 3 years of IT experience with 2 years as BI analyst/consultant;
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
• Fluent in English, it is mandatory;
• French language skills - nice to have;
• ITIL level I certification - nice to have;
• Strong experience in incident and problem-solving management;
• Good knowledge of SAP BI solution (Business Objects, Data Services, Business Warehouse) and HANA modeling;
• Deep Experience in writing user guides, knowledge base entries;
• Utterly trustworthy, honest and reliable.