HR Business Partner - CraiovaScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational company from automotive sector,
HR Business Partner - Craiova
- Consultant, ambassador and coach to leaders on HR related issues within the plant and related to all employees located in the plant;
- Constructive and trustful working relationship with leaders, employees, unions, works councils (or comparable forums) and intermediation within this collaboration, referring to statutory, collective agreement and company rules;
- Continuous improvement, best practice sharing and impulses out-of-the box to achieve excellence in all HR processes;
- Implementing and enforcing the global HR strategy;
- Recruiting & Staffing - Execute recruitment activities as necessary and assist managers in strategic workforce planning;
- Training & Development - Training planning, career conversations, facilitation of workshops;
- Comp & Ben - standardized procedure, oversee payroll and compensation changes, support rewards planning;
- Employee engagement –engagement surveys and follow-up; internal communication.
Ensure compliance with all employment laws as compliance facilitator for the location.
- Ensure alignment with functional HRBPs on all relevant topics which refer to functional employees to guarantee smooth communication between the stakeholders.
- University degree (Ideally master with HR focus);
- 4 years of experience in all relevant HR areas as HR Specialist / HR Generalist ideally including international exposure in the Manufacturing area;
- Knowledge of HR employment laws and government regulations;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, People Soft, Success Factors, Taleo;
- Fluency in English;
- Customer orientation.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “HR Business Partner - Craiova”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.