Data Analyst - BucharestScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational automotive company,
Data Analyst - Bucharest
- Optimize the current tools and process in Excel VBA & MACRO.
- Create correspondence tables to link tools in order to increase data accuracy and reduce lead time of data processing.
- Participate in projects optimization and new tools implementation.
- Lead the system automation process by improving current Excel tools in order to transfer them into SAP master data.
- Assume ownership over leading SAP pricing maintenance and development.
- Ensure the adequate use of the tools is made available to the teams involved in projects acquisition and development.
- Provide support to the local team on the use of tools and train them on the operational best practices.
- Design, update and continuously improve a global database with all the awarded projects and modifications to be used as a basis for reporting to support decision makers.
- Carry out automatic consistency checks to track down errors in data input and processing.
- Reorganize the follow-up modifications files after each update or milestone to streamline the process in the benefit of the operational teams.
- Prepare the follow-up modifications files/part numbers that occurred during the project period & give the go-ahead to the operational teams (Sales & Quotations).
- Develop and deliver standard pricing KPI reports, weekly and monthly, by plant, project and product family.
- Advanced Excel knowledge (including Excel programming like VBA, Macro).
- SAP knowledge.
- Database knowledge is a plus.
- Key stakeholder in developing the next step from Excel to an integrated, automated database system.
- Knowledge of management control practices and cost accounting.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Data Analyst - Bucharest”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.