Junior Master Data SpecialistScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational logistics company,
Junior Master Data Specialist – Bucharest
- Create articles in Master Data;
- Update permanent / temporary articles in the system;
- Update of sales prices, list prices;
- Price pre-calculation;
- Provide master data training and support to end-users;
- Ensure data quality, consistency and synchronization across multiple system environments.
- University degree (preferably technical or economic studies);
- Previous experience in master data is a plus;
- Fluency in English;
- Solid computer skills (proficient in Excel), previous experience in SAP is a plus;
- Attention to detail, proactive, shows initiative, communication;
- Proven experience to work under pressure and manage to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and adapt to changing priorities;
- Previous experience in Food Distribution, FMCG, Retail is a plus.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Junior Master Data Specialist”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.