Recruitment, Learning & Development CoordinatorScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a reputable multinational company,
Recruitment, Learning & Development Coordinator
- Monitor and manage the activities in the local for search & selection activities;
- Create and offer specific training programs to help employees maintain or improve job skills;
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness;
- Develop e-learning modules;
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals, guides and course materials such as handouts and visuals;
- Present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures;
- Design, plan, organize, direct orientation and training for employees;
- Encourage, promote and maintain a learning culture;
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers.
- Be a strong communicator in both written and verbal communications;
- Be articulate and confident when delivering to large audiences;
- Be self-efficient and well organised in prioritizing tasks and projects;
- Good time management, planning and prioritization skills;
- The ability to work on your own to achieve tight deadlines;
- To have very good abilities to communicate verbally and written in English.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and internet.
- Bachelor degree in Business, HR, Marketing or a related field.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Recruitment, Learning & Development Coordinator”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.