Digital Sales ManagerScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a reputable media company,
Digital Sales Manager - Bucuresti
- Serve as an expert in the digital sales marketplace .
- Leverage existing contacts and build, maintain and manage new relationships externally with Clients, Agencies and Technology partners.
- Identify, pitch and close ad sales deals with agencies and advertisers.
- Drive creation of persuasive sales presentations on this company digital media offerings using market trends, case studies and the company products.
- Use industry expertise, knowledge and business understanding to effectively communicate the value of the Digital offerings to the clients/agencies.
- Manage a collaborative sales effort across multiple stations, platforms, and other divisions within the company.
- Provide and maintain a high level of service to clients; anticipate client needs, fulfill requests.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue goals.
- min 4 years media experience working at a major publisher, agency or technology company
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, SATI, BRAT, Sesame
- Knowledge of digital media landscape, challenges in the marketplace and understanding the competition. Specific knowledge around Display, Digital Video, Social Media, Programmatic and Branded Content a plus.
- Experience selling digital and multi-screen solutions to clients and agencies
- Excellent analytical ability
- High level Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to interpret industry trends, and successfully tailor media offerings to provide solutions and maximum revenue generation
- Highly organized, self-motivated individual.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject: “Digital Sales Manager”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.